Hi all, If you like what you see, take a peek at my cards and gifts blog. A lot of my designs I placed on gifts. Check them out.

Friday, November 13, 2009

stores galore

OK folks,

so here I am still working the blog thing. I found a site that I really like Buy my art

Its a simple program, unlike alot I tried.

I am still a member of imagekind, which I will continue (can never enough out there).

As for my zazzle store, I think I will continue promoting that.

for those who don't know about zazzle, it actually takes your designs and put them on products. I would encourage all artists to try it. It helps.

Ive sold a few items already that I am proud of.

So here is the question I have for myself, do I use designs that are specifically for greeting cards on mybubble site?

I guess I will have to ask.

anyway, check out the right hand side of my blog. Its pretty cool, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment