Hi all, If you like what you see, take a peek at my cards and gifts blog. A lot of my designs I placed on gifts. Check them out.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

little birthday card

Well, Im venturing out into the online market. I, like everyone else, is trying to make a buck here or there. I decided that since I am known to be creative, that I will try my attempt to make greeting cards.

I know, what an idea. Its probably going to cost me tons of hours, but hopefully will pay off.

now, the thing that i have to do, is look for a POD (print on demand) that is reasonable.

I tried zazzle, though they are expensive. To buy a 4 buck card, it cost like 6 bucks to get it shipped...lol

then there is the cafe press. They are the oldest of the two, but again, the artist really doesnt make much.

then I found greetingcard universe. the cards are really priced just write, but it takes like 4 days to get the darn thing approved. Its tough if your just starting out.

So Ill just keep posting the designs with the hope that ill find a POD. Just keep on the lookout.

here is a piece that i worked on for a birthday card. I focused on 'growing' one year older. I hope you like it. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment